Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Down to the Wire

Now that the semester is almost over. About a month and a half left. Everything is coming to a head. Some may paper. projects, quizzes and test. I feel like they should spread out assignments more evenly. As the weather starts getting warmer, I want to be outside more. I can't because of all the assignments due. I might just go crazy with cabin fever. Lol. Ironic since I had my psych clinical today. I didn't get to see anything but treatment team meeting. By the time I got out of that the kids were is school all day, I was on the adolescent.Then I had my respiratory demo which I passed.
I'm, just about done my case study paper done for medsurg. It is do on Friday. For once I am not procrastinating. I am so proud of myself. I guess this is part of becoming an adult. Now I just have some little assignments i want to tackle tonite.
Summer cant come soon enough. Cant wait for long summer nights spent laying under the stars. My last summer as an undergrad. I'm gonna live it up before I have to tackle the real world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment