Friday, March 19, 2010

Naughty Girl

I've been such a bad girl. I have not posted in close to a month. I give my deepest apologies. My Internet was not working which kept me from posting regularly, now its on and popping. Lol.
Been super busy with school. I have about a month and a half left in the semester and its really getting down to the nitty gritty. I have a pharm test this week and my med surg paper is due. I'm doing my paper on atrial fibrillation and it is really working my brain. I probably should have chose something easier like heart failure.
I finally got to go into the ER, after being canceled twice because of the snow storms. It was kinda boring until the last 40 minutes and then an older gentlemen came in in respiratory depression. They had to do CPR and everything. Another student was with me from a different college and they grabbed her to put in a foley in the middle of CPR. I thanked god it wasn't me. I would have been so nervous under all that pressure. She did a good job.
Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weather. I have to work and will be studying most of he weekend. Oh, the sacrifices we make for nursing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment