Thursday, March 25, 2010

One step at a time.

The load on my shoulders is now a little less. Turned in my case study paper that I have been working on for weeks. Hoping I get a good grade on it. Not sure how this teacher grades papers. Now on to my case study paper for psych.
Have some quizzes and test coming up, the dates keep getting move and it's starting to get annoying. I keep trying to take one step at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.
Psych was really intersing today. The patients had all been addicts. It was interesting hearing there stories. For alot of them it wasn't there first time there. Really makes me put my life into perspective.
Back to work tonite. Have to meet with my group tommorrow. We are doing a health fair. Our goal is to educate the public on cardiovascular diseases.Oh what fun.
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment