Monday, March 1, 2010

Hot Pink


PASSED my cardio test in med-surg. Sooo happy. Had a pharmacology test today, don't think I did to well. Put off studying and then I had to cram at the last minute. Definitely not a good idea. I have my first psych test on wed. Kinda nervous because I don't know how her test are.
Cant wait for spring break next week. Not going anywhere special. Getting some extra hours in at work, catching up on studying, and hopefully getting my case study paper completed.
On a brighter note. My stethoscope came in the mail today. Love it. Wanted to get my name engraved on it, because I heard sometimes the nice stethoscope's can "walk" away on the units. The site I got it from didn't offer engraving. Maybe another time.
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment