Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another snow day

Snowed in yet again on a day I am supposed to shadow in the ER. Spent the day studying for pharmacology, painting my nails, and watching the Golden Girls, the best show ever. I know every episode word for word. It's actually kinda sad.
I ordered a new stethoscope yesterday, in HOT pink. Having trouble hearing heart sounds with mine. Being I'm on a telemetry floor I felt it was a benefit to get another one. I always said I would wait to get a more expensive one when I graduated but I just couldn't wait. Had a psych quiz yesterday, did pretty good.
I also passed my cardiac demo yesterday. I had to do an assessment of the heart. It was pretty easy since I just had my cardiac test and was studying my brains out for it. Planned to spend the rest of the evening snowed in. Might even be snowed in tomorrow too. Plan to get alot of work done. I've been procrastinating alot lately which is def. not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment