Monday, February 15, 2010

When it rains it pours

Feeling so overwhelmed this week. Having problems with my car. My first med surg test is coming up and the cardiovascular system is nerve wrecking. I need to finish up this careplan and I have a process recording due by the end of the week. When it rains it pours. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. The added stress may give you heart problems though!Lol! Guess I am learning something about the cardiovascular system.
On a brighter note, I had the best valentines day. My boy toy treated me like a princess with dinner at the best little spanish restaurant. The sangria definitely relaxed me. Plus jewelry, what more could a girl ask for. It was a much needed break to take my mind of school.
I wish I could buy back time. There never seems to be enough hours in the day and days in the week. Many people tell me when I look back on my college years I will miss them. Those people must not have been nursing majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment