Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day !!!!!


Like the majority of the northeast, I spent the day snowed in. Schools closed and the area is in a state of emergency. Did I complain no, because no school today = no medsurg test on Monday = more time to study. I did study a little, but spent most of the day watching movies and snuggling up with my doggy, Johnson and shopping online. I hope to spend the rest of the evening being more productive, working on a care plan and studying the exciting world of the conduction system of the heart. The Dysrhythmmias section made me fall asleep earlier today. I am hoping for better studying later. I have to do this studying now so I can do what I want to do when I graduate.
Get to observe in the ER tomorrow, which I'm kinda excited for. Hoping to see something more then kids with the sniffles.
Hope everyone enjoyed there day and kept warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment