Tuesday, February 23, 2010

One foot in front of the other

I have such poor blogging etiquette. Sorry its been awhile since I blogged. I'm going to try and blog on Mondays and Thursdays and add extra if I have the time. Yesterday was my cardiac test in medsurg. It was one of the worst test I have ever taken. I felt so prepared before the test and then I started second guessing myself after it began. Should get our grades at the end of this week. So nervous. Had clinical this morning. Nothing big happened there. On Thursday I'm in the ER since last time I was scheduled we had a snow storm. So much to do this week and next week before spring break. A cardiac assessment demo, case study rough draft, pharm test, psych test, and process recording. Not enough hours in each day. Soooo much studying to get done. Just taking one step at a time and putting one foot in front of the other. Hope everyone had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment