Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tests, quizzes, careplans, process recording, etc.

So yesterday was my first day of class and I already have a throbbing headache. Just looking at the syllabus for medsurg stressed me out. So many extra things to do on top of tests and quizzes, this was just one class. Pharmacology doesn't seem like its gonna be to bad, just have to stay on top of studying. I don't have psychology till tomorrow, but I had orientation on the unit today. I'm not gonna lie, being on the psych unit kinda freaked me out. I'm looking forward to it but I'm afraid a patient might just flip on me one day. The nurses on the unit seemed so calm and relaxed, but I guess they are used to it by now.
I'm just praying that I can make it through this semester and pass every class. Just have to take it one day at a time and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment