Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They dont waste a minute.


Sorry for the absence in posting, very busy with school and this past weekend was my 23rd birthday. I made this weekend, school work free to enjoy time with my family and friends. In the back of my mind school was nagging at me still. Kept thinking of all the things I could be studying and upcoming assignments. I already have a pharmacology test on on Monday. Little nervous because I have never had this teacher before and I don't know her testing style. Hoping for multiple choice. I feel good though, between lecture and reading the book drugs are starting to make sense.
I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed with studying. So many things and so little time. I feel like I got alot of studying done today, and I plan to do more later.
Had med-surg clinical this week. This semester we are on a telemetry floor. Kinda excited because I work on a telemetry floor so now I can understand when nurses tell me certain things about patients or when I see the monitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment